One packet of Oreos
200g White chocolate
- Carefully twist apart all of the Oreo cookies.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the outside of the Oreo in to the white chocolate, top with sprinkles and allow to set
- Once set …. using one of the lollipop sticks, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Dip the end of one of the lollipop sticks into the melted white chocolate, drizzle a little in the center of the white cookie filling and then gently press it into the indentation made.
- Place the top of the cookie back on and allow white chocolate to set
- Eat and enjoy