175g double cream
- Cover a baking tray in non-stick baking paper and place chocolate in bowl
- Pour the double cream in a saucepan and heat on a medium heat until it boils
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate and cream are mixed thoroughly
- Leave to mixture to cook at room temperature, usually between 1-1.5 hours
- Once mixture has set use a tea spoon to scoop out small pieces and roll them in to small balls.
- Place some cocoa on a plate and roll the balls in the cocoa until they are completely covered.
- Place on baking sheet to set for around 1 hour
- Eat and enjoy